Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Red Hot Hot Hot!!!

Red Hot is what I think when I see my new Freeform Peyote Bracelet. It is finished!

I was not happy with the look of the center as it was very harsh looking. Well I strung some of the shinny delicas and then twisted them around the coral. I felt just fine about it then. It was a simple solution. I wish I had a better close up photograph to show some of the details.

I just may have a better close up of any of my pictures after Wed. Well maybe it will take some time. I am getting a new camera on Wednesday, but it will take some time for me to read the book and learn what I can. However I am cheating a little. It is a camera like my daughter Jessica's, so I look forward to her teaching me everything she knows about her camera as soon as we get back to Florida!

1 comment:

jessicamae3 said...

You have outdone yourself again! I love it. Can I have it????
PS Jayda wants that cool blue necklace you made a while back. So when you tire of it. She wants it! LOL
I can't wait to teach you!